In any commercial relationship there are flows between producer, distributor and consumer. These flows are governed by a multitude of diverse legal provisions.
It is therefore essential to establish clear and precise rules to ensure an optimised environment for the development and distribution of your products and services.
We can help you find solutions tailored to your specific needs, taking all the applicable requirements into account.
We can assist you on the Belgian market and also internationally.
Our services include:
- Analysis and support in the choice of a distribution model and its implementation (franchise, concession, agency, etc.)
- Negotiation and drafting of distribution agreements.
- Organisation and legal verification of contractual relations.
- Management of disputes between the parties to a distribution contract.
- Advice on the choice of exclusive or selective distribution.
- Analysis and management of other legal matters closely related to distribution law, such as real estate law, competition law (vertical agreements), intellectual property, security, etc.
Would you like to know how we can assist you? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you promptly.