Your estate, property or wealth often represents the fruit of a lifetime’s endeavours, a symbol of the continuity of your family history.
But your estate is never something that can be frozen in time. Estate and inheritance planning demands a multidisciplinary range of skills to ensure good management from a legal point of view. That is where our specialist lawyers can help.
Both in Belgium and internationally, we advise our clients on all aspects of structuring and planning their estate optimally, in line with their aspirations and objectives.
Our services include:
- Estate organisation with a view to optimisation.
- Acquisition and transfer of family businesses.
- Organisation of governance within the family business.
- Creation of structures (family companies, foundations).
- Succession planning through wills, donations, life insurance, taking into account the family’s specific circumstances.
- Advice on drafting legal documents such as wills, deeds of gift, life insurance contracts, etc.
- Advice on marriage contracts and organisation of cohabitation.
- Assistance in marital disputes.
- Assistance in procedures for liquidation and sharing of matrimonial property and succession regimes.
- Prevention and settlement of inheritance disputes.
Would you like to know how we can assist you? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you promptly.