Companies today have many obligations – consumer protection, competition, unfair practices, data management,... - and their commercial practices need to be optimal from a legal perspective.
Our services include:
- Information about commercial obligations and verification that these are being respected.
- Handling of disputes between trading partners.
- Proactive advice on the structuring of your commercial activities.
- Drafting of (international) agreements.
- Debt collection in Belgium and abroad.
- Support for our clients in the different stages of negotiation.
- Analysis of obligations under agreements subject to foreign law.
- Preparation and drafting of general terms and conditions, including exemption-from-liability clauses.
Would you like to know how we can assist you? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you promptly.